Here are 15 great reasons to be a gun owner.
We can think of hundreds, but this is a good start:
1. It’s an investment. Firearms and Ammo are like Gold and Silver; they’ll always have value and be in demand.
2. It’s important. If you don’t exercise your 2nd Amendment right, you may lose it.
3. It’s not scary once you’re familiar with firearms. When you learn how they operate, and always abide by The 4 Rules of Gun Safety, you’ll never have an accident.
4. It’s protection. Having a firearm in your home can greatly increase your chance saving the lives of your family if you are confronted with a threat.
5. An armed society is a polite society.
6. It’s better than a knife past 10 feet.
7. Police usually investigate a crime AFTER it’s happened. If you own a firearm, you could save them the time of drawing the chalk lines around you.
8. Self-defense is an inherent human right.
9. You have a 1 in 4 chance of being on the receiving end of a violent crime.
10. Clean-cut young men like Ted Bundy.
11. Having a gun is a lighter burden than regret.
12. Armed Americans prevent 2 Million crimes each year.
13. Some sort of disaster. Look at Katrina, or NYC after the storm. Criminals run rampant during disasters. Don’t let yourself be an easy target.
14. Because shooting is fun!
15. Because IT’S YOUR RIGHT.