If you’re a fan of the Ruger LCR, you may love or hate the newest edition to the lineup: the 9mm version. Think you’ll pick one up? We will.
Here is the spec sheet from the Ruger website:
- Patent pending polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly, and helps reduce recoil.
- Patented friction reducing cam is the next generation design in fire control systems with an optimized cam that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Monolithic frame which supports cylinder and barrel, is made from aerospace grade, 7000 series aluminum in 22 LR, 22 WMR and 38 Special models. The powerful LCR-357™ and 9mm Luger models are made from blackened 400 series stainless steel.
- High-Strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features an Ionbond Diamondblack™ finish for excellent durability.
- Grip Peg allows a variety of grip styles to be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning. Standard model has a Hogue® Tamer™ grip, which is highly effective at reducing felt recoil – LCR also available with Crimson Trace® Lasergrips®.
- LCR® in 9mm Luger model comes with three moon clips.
- LCRx™ model features an external hammer that allows it to be fired in single-action mode.
- Crimson Trace® models allow for fast and positive target acquisition, and offer the advantage of a laser sighting system in a more compact grip. Note: Some speed loaders may not be compatible with Crimson Trace® models.
- Also includes soft case.